Bimetallic Clad Aluminium Alloy Structure Transition Joint
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Cladding Metal Plate
- Certification: ISO
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate, Wear Resistant Steel, Silicon Steel
- Size: Customized
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 7401000010
- Standard: ASTM, GB, DIN
- Surface Treatment: Grinding
- Application: Mold & Dies, Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate
- Stock: Customized
- Trademark: Forhome
- Origin: Hunan, China
Mainly used as transition parts of different metals in heat exchange devices, cryogenic engineering and ocean engineering.
1. In chemical equipment manufacuring, corrosion protection and high teperature ressistance clad plate has been widely used in vessel, towers, heat exchanger, pipes etc. To enhance the equipemnt life time.
2. To resist the mediem corrosion and reduce the cost, stainless steel, nickel-base alloy clad plate and titanium clad plate are used to solve these problems.
3. Hastelloy, monel, titanium alloy and stainless steel clad material can be used in the crucible, storage tank, filtrating and salt making equipments for corrosion and high temperature resisstance.
4. The heat exchanger made by the titanium and steel welding clad plate has incomparable advantages than normal welding heat exchanger.
5. Titanium-stainless steel parts and transition joint used in space flight engineering can prolong the flying time. Titanium, aluminium and copper cald material can redce the weight and enhance the aerospace equipment performance in space flight engineering.
6. More and more application in oil industry and pressure vessels. This structure material can reduce the cost by two times, and can overcome the application defect in single titanium equipment. The equipment made by the titanium-steel clad plate has good heat conduction performance, which overcome the heat stress, thermal fatigue, pressure and loading ressistance ability. Therefore, titanium-steel clad plate has been the indispensable metal material for model chemical and pressure vessel industry.
7. Titanium material has been used in ocean and civil engineerng for corrosion ressistance. Because it can reduce cost, titanium-steel and titanium-copper steel must be used in the welding installation.
8. In pressure vessel, furnace, and container etc, more than 8mm thickness clad steel has been used.
9. The titanium-copper and titanium aluminum clad tube, clad rod has good corrosion ressistance and electricity conduction performacne, which can be used as electrode in electroplating.
10. Titanium and aluminium has higher specific strength and specific stiffness. They are the important structural material in aerospace plane. Titanium, aluminium and copper clad material can reduce the weight and enhance the aerospace equipment performance. The cost of the titanium is very high. With speed increases and other condition changes, aluminium and its alloy can not meet the application requirement. Therefore, the titanium-aluminium clad material has been used in aerospace since 1960s.
11. In the gas desulfurization engineering, tianium-steel plate will be the prior material for the heat-engine plant. Every heat-engine plant needs 300 to 700 tons of titanium-steel clad plate.
12. Weld a thin titanium pipe around the copper bar as electrode material, which can make the electrode rod of the electrodeposition cell in the chemical plant have good electricity conduction and corrosion resistance.
|1||Lead time||30-90days after we get the down payment|
|2||Payment term||50% down payment+ 50% balance payment before shipment|
|4||Notice||Once you inquiry,please let us know what materials you need and its material trademark/grade,such as SS400,and the dimenstions of the product, and the usage of the product.|
|5||Samples||samples can be sent per your request.|
Hunan Forhome Composite Materials Co., Ltd. is a high technology company dedicated to R&D, production and sales of Metal Dynamic Composite Materials in China. Our products are broadly used in many fields, such as Aeronautics & Aviation, Ocean Engineering, Ship Manufacturing, Heat Exchanger, Machinery Equipment, Chemistry Industry, Metallurgical Equipment, Petroleum Refining Processes, Medical Equipment, Nuclear Engineering, etc. Our strength is reliability in good quality, quick delivery, best service, and competitive prices.Welcome to contact with us.Thank you.