Titanium Cooper Bimetal Electrode Rod for Electrolytic Plating
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Recommended Products
- 24 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Type: Titanium Bars
- Technique: Per Customer Request
- Shape: Per Customer Request
- Trademark: Forhome
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 8108901010
- Application: Industrial, Medical
- Grade: All Gr Series
- Size: Customized
- Transport Package: Suitable for Sea Freight
- Origin: China
1. In chemical equipment manufacuring, corrosion protection and high teperature ressistance clad plate has been widely used in vessel, towers, heat exchanger, pipes etc. To enhance the equipemnt life time.
2. To resist the mediem corrosion and reduce the cost, stainless steel, nickel-base alloy clad plate and titanium clad plate are used to solve these problems.
3. Hastelloy, monel, titanium alloy and stainless steel clad material can be used in the crucible, storage tank, filtrating and salt making equipments for corrosion and high temperature resisstance.
4. The heat exchanger made by the titanium and steel welding clad plate has incomparable advantages than normal welding heat exchanger.
5. Titanium-stainless steel parts and transition joint used in space flight engineering can prolong the flying time. Titanium, aluminium and copper cald material can redce the weight and enhance the aerospace equipment performance in space flight engineering.
6. More and more application in oil industry and pressure vessels. This structure material can reduce the cost by two times, and can overcome the application defect in single titanium equipment. The equipment made by the titanium-steel clad plate has good heat conduction performance, which overcome the heat stress, thermal fatigue, pressure and loading ressistance ability. Therefore, titanium-steel clad plate has been the indispensable metal material for model chemical and pressure vessel industry.
7. Titanium material has been used in ocean and civil engineerng for corrosion ressistance. Because it can reduce cost, titanium-steel and titanium-copper steel must be used in the welding installation.
8. In pressure vessel, furnace, and container etc, more than 8mm thickness clad steel has been used.
9. The titanium-copper and titanium aluminum clad tube, clad rod has good corrosion ressistance and electricity conduction performacne, which can be used as electrode in electroplating.
10. Titanium and aluminium has higher specific strength and specific stiffness. They are the important structural material in aerospace plane. Titanium, aluminium and copper clad material can reduce the weight and enhance the aerospace equipment performance. The cost of the titanium is very high. With speed increases and other condition changes, aluminium and its alloy can not meet the application requirement. Therefore, the titanium-aluminium clad material has been used in aerospace since 1960s.
11. In the gas desulfurization engineering, tianium-steel plate will be the prior material for the heat-engine plant. Every heat-engine plant needs 300 to 700 tons of titanium-steel clad plate.
12. Weld a thin titanium pipe around the copper bar as electrode material, which can make the electrode rod of the electrodeposition cell in the chemical plant have good electricity conduction and corrosion resistance.
Hunan Forhome Composite Materials Co., Ltd. is a high technology company dedicated to R&D, production and sales of Metal Dynamic Composite Materials in China. Our products are broadly used in many fields, such as:
-Aeronautics & Aviation,
-Petroleum Refining Processes,
-Medical Equipment, Nuclear Engineering, etc.
Features of explosive welding by FORHOME
Take full advantage of metal's chemical properties;
Give full play of metal's physical properties;
Strengthen fully metal's mechanical properties;
Realize dissimilar metals' metallurgical bonding;
Decrease cost of materials for customers;
Hunan Forhome Composite Materials Co., Ltd.
A Leading Global Explosive Welding Clad Metals Manufacturer
No.69, Lufeng Rd., New Hi-tech Zone, Changsha, Hunan,China