Wear Resistant Steel Plate with Explosive Welding
|FOB Price:||US $31,250 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $31,250/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Ton/Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Type: Steel Plate
- Certification: ISO
- Technique: Explosive Welding
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate, Wear Resistant Steel
- HRC: 58-62
- Clad Metal: Special Steel
- Cladding Metal Thickness: 0.5~50mm
- Model: Corc-G
- Usage: Rolling Mill
- Trademark: Phohom
- Origin: China
- Standard: ASTM
- Surface Treatment: Milling
- Application: Mold & Dies
- Stock: Stock
- Base Material: Steel
- Base Metal Thickness: 0.5~500mm
- Product Name: Wear Plate
- Advantage: Wear Resisitance
- Technology: Explosive Welding
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 7209900000
Refers to Rolling mill, the large processing equipment of steel-making will come into our mind firstly.
Under the working environment of high temperature, this large equipment needs to do high strength rolling, which is a big challenge to the impact resistance, toughness and wear resistance of mechanical equipments .
Showed as picture, it is the simple sketch of rolling mill.
The part circled with red color will give much powerful impact and wear to the mechanical equipment during the process of rolling, this is the rolling mill liner.
2. Why we need bimetal wear parts?
Rolling mill liner is mainly applied in the housing wear-resistance plate, working roll and back-up roll wear-resistance liner of metallurgical hot rolling mill. When the billet come into the roller, it has a great impact of rolling and great roll force. These great impact and roll force requires housing liner, working roll and back-up wear-resistance liner to be with better hardness and wear-resistance ability, and realize better toughness and impact resistance ability. However, using single metal cannot realize all of these performance.
As a whole, our bimetal wear resistance material is in urgent need.
3. Our Explosive Welding Technology
Hunan FORHOME Composite Materials Co., Ltd specializes on reliable high-quality joining of dissimilar metal materials.
1) Our key technology is explosion welding. Due to this unique process we can join almost all combinations of metal materials.
2) Our process is fast and cold, so almost no undesirable chemical compositions are formed between dissimilar metals.
3) Absence of undesirable chemical compositions means good mechanical properties.
4) Due to the nature of the process, our products are two- or multilayer plates or tubes/rods with strong metallurgical bond between a wide range of dissimilar metal alloys.
4. Application of Bimetal Wear Plate
For wear resistant composite metal materials, metal with high hardness & strong wear resistance are
selected as wear layer;metal with impact-resistance and good flexibility are selected as base layer.The two metals are bonded steadily by dynamic cladding and they become a new liner material.This lner
not only has higher hardness and stronger wear resistance, but also has better flexibility and impact